Monday, March 14, 2016

Quickie craft Canvas revamps.


 
I had these beige little canvases in my guest room and they looked good till we changed the room colours to blue and white....
 
Now I liked these canvases as they fitted on the small space we had them on but oh the colour was wrong...
 
I used a piece of fabric I found in my stash and by starting at the corners I used a staple gun to do the corners first.
 
Then I just stapled each side pulling the fabric to keep it taught...
 
 
 
And as quick as I started they were finished....
 
Even I was surprised by just how easy they were to do....
 
So now if I see a canvas and its wrong I know how easy it is to change the look.
 
love
dee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x